Monday, January 26, 2015

Recent Buys

Recent Buys January


Chiffon Knit Pullover/Earth Music&Ecology
I bought this sweater to use for work but it turns out I love it so much that I've been wearing it over the weekend too with my new Totoro pin from the Ghibli Museum.  I love the little tulle part on the bottom the most.


FuwaFuwa Heart Dress/E Hyphen World Gallery Bon Bon
I'm so happy with this dress that I bought during the New Years sales! It's warm and cozy and all-around adorable.  The image of the back wasn't available in the blue color which is the one I bought.


Oh Happy Day Hand Bouquet/ETUDE HOUSE
My hands have been dry because of the weather lately so I picked up this cute little hand cream from Etude House.  I bought the one that smells like candy, 


Play 101 Pencil/ETUDE HOUSE
I bought this one in the silver glitter color to use around my eyes!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is super cute! ♥ Now I want to go shopping xD

    I specially like the sweater's colour, I can't seem to find anything lavender where I live :(

    ReplyDelete