Sunday, February 23, 2014

Important Updates

I have been holding out on sharing this information for a while because of professional reasons, but I finally quit my job so I don't have to be quiet anymore.  I got a job teaching English in Japan and I'm leaving in about a month!

I will be living in a city called Odawara in the Kanto region.  It's about an hour from Yokohama and an hour and a half from Tokyo!  I don't know what age students I will be teaching or what my apartment will be like either yet but I'm pretty excited.  I'm going to post here a lot more plus I am setting up a blog where I can post all my photos.  When it's all set up, I will be sure to post the links here.  If you have anything you want me to write about my experience in Japan, type it in the ask box on the left of my page, post a comment, or send it here.

There are still a couple cool things I'm doing that I plan to write about before I leave including: Sebastian Masuda's art exhibition in New York that's opening this Thursday, the final Vivian Girls show ever this weekend and Junko Mizuno's art show in Brooklyn.

Anyway, that's it for now.  Thanks for following me!

Twitter ✿ Instagram ✿ Etc.

2 comments:

  1. Awww yaaay i can't believe it is so sooon omggg!! Also you shouldn't make anew blog i want to see it all here!!

    Good luck in Japan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still going to use this one just I'm going to spam a tumblr with alllllll the photos I take.

      I'm excited eee!

      Delete